GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
1. These General Terms and Conditions "GTC" apply to the business area of Stratus Holding AG, Im Silberturm, 14th floor, Rorschacherstrasse 150, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland, (hereinafter "we", "us" or "company"). The Company owns and operates the website keys.discount (hereinafter "Website").
3. These terms and conditions always apply in the version valid at the time of the respective conclusion of the contract for the above-mentioned areas as well as the other services which the company provides directly and indirectly to the customer.
4. The order is confirmed by the supplier. The contract is concluded as soon as the buyer receives the confirmation. If the confirmation is not received within a reasonable period of time, the buyer is considered to have rejected the order and is entitled to conclude the contract with another supplier.
5. These GTCs also apply to purchase contracts concluded by other means, e.g. by telephone, fax, letter or other platforms such as ricardo.ch. The currently valid GTCs are made directly accessible to the customer for these types of contract conclusion. The customers are also informed in the order confirmation where they can download the GTC on the Internet.
1.The company reserves the right to change the prices at any time. The prices valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract on the website "keys.discount" or according to the separate price list of the company shall apply. For the customer the prices are valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
2. The prices are indicated in CHF, EUR, USD, GBP. VAT, prepaid recycling fee and processing costs are included. Shipping costs will be charged separately.
3. The conditions for promotions and discounts can be found in the relevant information.
1.The delivery should take place as soon as possible At the same time, we want to grant the customer his right of withdrawal, which is why delivery can take place at the earliest within 15 working days after ordering.
2. If the customer waives the right of revocation, the delivery can take place immediately after receipt of waiver.
LIABILITY AND ACTIVATION GUARANTEE
1.Shipping takes place within 24 hours, but usually immediately after receipt of order. Should a product key not work, we will replace it immediately free of charge. (The activation with other/modified versions from the Internet/retail trade can fail under certain circumstances. This happens very rarely, and if it does, you will receive a new product key or money back immediately. You have no risk).
1. The license is intended for one-time activation on one computer. The period of use is unlimited as long as the product is used on the same device. If the computer is reformatted, reinstalled or if changes are made to the hardware, there is no guarantee that the product key will continue to work on the computer.
1.The delivery is completed with the electronic transmission of the license after the purchase, there is no shipping by mail. If you prefer a USB stick or a DVD with the installation file, we will gladly send it to you for an additional charge plus shipping costs. With the USB stick and the DVD, you only need to double-click on the start or setup file and the installation will start automatically. Then simply enter the product key when you are prompted to do so and the installation is carried out fully automatically from the USB stick or DVD.
1.The customer is obliged to pay the invoiced amount within 30 days of the invoice date. Unless he has already paid the amount during the ordering process via credit card, Paypal, Bitcoin, TWINT or other payment systems.
2. If the invoice is not paid within the above-mentioned payment period, the customer will receive a reminder. If the customer does not pay the invoice within the set reminder period, he is automatically in default. From the time of default, the customer shall owe default interest in the amount of 5%.
3. The company reserves the right to demand advance payment at any time without giving reasons.
4. The invoiced amount may not be set off against any claims the client may have against the company.
5. The company has the right to refuse to provide services, to deliver the product or to grant the license in case of late payment.
Right of withdrawal
1. The customer has the right to revoke this contract in writing within fourteen (14) weekdays without giving reasons.
2. The withdrawal period begins with placing the order.
3. The customer can waive the right of revocation by clicking on the corresponding checkbox in the order process. The delivery will be made immediately after waiver or without waiver at the earliest 14 working days after the order.
4. The revocation must be a clear statement, which must be sent to the company in writing (e.g. by e-mail or post). The customer can formulate the revocation himself or use the [template revocation form] for this purpose.
5. It is sufficient for the customer to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period in order to comply with the withdrawal period.
6. If the customer revokes this agreement, the company shall repay all payments received from the customer for the relevant order, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs arising from your choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which the company receives notice of your revocation of this agreement.
7. The company may use the same means of payment used by the customer for the relevant order and payment for this refund, subject to other agreements with the customer. In no case will the customer be charged for this refund.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the Company shall fulfil its obligations by providing the agreed service.
2. The majority of the Company's services are provided online. For all other services, the Company's registered office shall be the place of performance, unless otherwise agreed.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
1. The customer is obliged to exercise the rights of use only to the extent granted. The customer is fully responsible for the secure storage of his access data and passwords. The customer himself is responsible for the content of the collected data and information.
2. The client is obliged to take all the necessary precautions to ensure that the service is provided by the company without delay. The client shall make the arrangements at the agreed place at the agreed time and to the agreed extent. Depending on the circumstances, this may include the provision of appropriate information and documents to the company.
3. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the customer also confirms that he has unlimited capacity to act and that he is of legal age. By registering, the customer expressly declares that all information provided is true, up-to-date and in accordance with the rights of third parties, morality and the law.
Retention of title
1.The ownership of the products remains with the company until the purchase price has been paid in full. Until then, the customer may not dispose of the products - in particular may not sell, rent or pledge them.
WARRANTY FOR THE WEBSITE
1. The company makes every effort to ensure good availability and takes reasonable precautions to protect the website from interference by third parties.
2. However, the company cannot guarantee that the website and the services offered will function without interruption or disruption, nor can it guarantee that the files are free of viruses.
WARRANTY FOR PRODUCT KEYS
1. The company guarantees that the products are free from defects of title at the time of the transfer of risk.
2. In particular, the company does not guarantee the factual and content-related correctness, completeness and reliability or quality of the information and documents, processes and work results of the services provided, published or transmitted.
3. The company does not warrant that the website and/or products are free from spam-ming, malicious software, spyware, hackers or phishing attacks, etc., which may interfere with the use of the service, damage the customer's infrastructure (e.g. terminal equipment, PC) or otherwise harm the customer.
4. If delivered product keys show obvious material or manufacturing defects, you must notify us of such defects in writing within 10 (ten) calendar days of delivery. Hidden defects must be reported within the same period after discovery. Otherwise our warranty obligation shall lapse.
5. The prerequisite for warranty claims is that the defect has not been caused by improper use or overuse. If a defect only becomes apparent later than 6 (six) months after delivery, the customer must prove that the item was defective at the time of transfer of risk.
1. Liability for any indirect damage and consequential damage caused by defects is excluded in full.
2.The liability for direct damages is limited to the sum of the service, product or license purchased by the customer. This limitation of liability does not apply to direct damages caused by gross negligence or intent.
1. All rights to the products, services and any trademarks belong to the company or is entitled by the owner to use them.
2. Neither these general terms and conditions nor any individual agreements relating to them contain the transfer of intangible property rights, unless this is explicitly mentioned.
3. Furthermore, any further use, publication and making available of information, pictures, texts or other things which the customer receives in connection with these regulations is prohibited, unless it is explicitly approved by the company.
4. If the customer uses contents, texts or pictorial material in connection with the company, in which third parties have a property right, the customer has to ensure that no property rights of third parties are violated.
1. The company may process and use the data recorded within the scope of the conclusion of the contract to fulfil the obligations arising from the contract. The company shall take the measures required to secure the data in accordance with the statutory provisions. The customer declares his full agreement with the storage and contractual use of his data by the company and is aware that the company is obliged and entitled to disclose information from the customer to the company or third parties by order of courts or authorities. The data necessary for the performance of services may also be passed on to commissioned service partners or other third parties.
2. Furthermore, the DATA PROTECTION regulations apply.
1. The version of the general terms and conditions, which is in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract, shall apply to the customer. Unless the customer has agreed to a newer version of the GTC.
1. Provisions from individual contracts, which further specify the provisions of these GTC, shall take precedence over these GTC.
1. Should a provision of this contract or an enclosure of this contract be or become invalid, the validity of the contract as a whole shall not be affected. The contracting parties shall replace the invalid provision by a valid provision which comes as close as possible to the intended economic purpose of the invalid provision. The same shall also apply to any contractual loopholes.
1. Both parties undertake to treat all information submitted or acquired in connection with the services as confidential. This obligation remains in force after the termination of the contract.
1. If the punctual fulfilment by the company, its suppliers or third parties is prevented by force majeure such as natural disasters, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, avalanches, storms, thunderstorms, storms, wars, riots, civil wars, revolutions and uprisings, terrorism, sabotage, strikes, nuclear accidents or reactor damage, epidemics, pandemics, the company shall be released from its obligations for the duration of the force majeure as well as a reasonable start-up period after its end. If the force majeure lasts longer than 30 days, the company may withdraw from the contract. The company shall reimburse the customer in full for any payments already made.
2. Any further claims, especially claims for damages due to force majeure, are excluded.
2. We offer you particularly attractive prices for used licenses from volume license agreements, which are to be treated legally the same way as parts of volume licenses at the first purchase. The splitting of volume licenses for the purpose of separate resale is legal.
APPLICABLE LAW / STATE OF JUSTICE
1. These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Swiss law.
2. The court at the company's registered office has jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with these GTC. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Products (SR 0.221.221.1) is explicitly excluded.